Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 Wks Post-op Pics Without Tape!!

We are 2 weeks in to the whole healing process...YAY!!! (picture above was a few days ago..before he ate like crazy)



Just for fun....and for Aunt April! :) (taken yesterday)





Drum roll please!!...and now for the good stuff!













So, is God amazing or what??!!! I know Judah will be changing quite a bit as he heals some days he will look better then others..but WOW!!!
Dr. Mulliken says he looks great. The suture on his lip should soon fall out soon.
I am overflowing with joy! I am so touched and amazed how encouraging and loving everyone has been. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life!

8 comments:

  1. He looks AWESOME!!!!! God is so good...and thank you for the pictures of Judah in the high chair. I love the one of him smiling! Wish I could give him a hug and kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Judah looks so amazing! It's healing so well. I'm glad that he has such an awesome result...gives me so much encouragement for the coming weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puddles of ketchup!! he,he.....! Jesus has answered prayer! Thank you Jesus! I love Judah. I am so happy for him, and you two. I would also like to thank all the mothers that have prayed and blessed Judah with their knowledge. I have read your comments...... studied your blogs........ and have witnessed first hand the peace and joy you have brought into Rebekka's and Matthew's life. May God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little guy <33 He is definitely getting his chunk back - good job momma.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so good!! lol I love how he seems to always have his tongue out. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks amazing. He is soooo cute!!! The doctor did a wonderful job. Thank you Jesus for taking care of Judah!!! Love you guys!!!

    Jennifer O.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks Great!!! Sooo Cute! I can't wait for our guys to meet. I love ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say your link on Nolas page, he looks great glad all went well, what a doll he is.

    ReplyDelete