Monday, December 21, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
We met with the ENT and audiology first. Judah did have fluid in both ears so we decided to get the ear tubes to help with speech. Next was pre-op, and finally Dr. Mulliken. He was so proud of Judah. :) The day wasn't so bad. All the appointments went pretty smooth.
The day of surgery! It did not take near as long as the lip surgery. Just about 4.5 hours. Judah did not wake up crying either. He was sound asleep waking up just enough to look around and go back to sleep. There was packing in his palate, but kept breathing fine with no difficulty.
Judah would not drink anything but could not have any milk until the packing was out of his mouth anyway. He was already wanting to get into everything and rolling around. He got a hold of his fingers twice Wednesday night..not sure how.
Judah is a little fussy today, I think he wants his bottle back. He slept awesome last night even without his fingers! :) We have check-ups on Monday and we go home on Tuesday!
Judah has to have the bone graft surgery around 9 yrs. There is a 10% chance he will need a surgery around 5 yrs, and he might have to have one last surgery in his teen years on his jaw.
Thanks for praying. We love you all.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Please continue to pray. I would like to say the hard part is over..but it has all been hard..and it's not over. We leave Dec. 7th for Boston and return Dec. 15th.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
- I am pretty sure you are teething. So far nothing to show for your hard work!
- No crawling yet. Oh boy do you want to! You get up on your hands and knees so you're almost there!
- You pull up! Dad was changing you and all of a sudden you were standing up holding on to the sides of the changing table! Now you won't stop! :)
- You move your hands ALOT when you want something. Like you are trying to grab air
- Your favorite song is "I'm in the Lords Army!" ...Yes sir!
- You blow your nose! lol Since you got your new nose you test it to make sure it still works...and it does! There is proof!
- You are still sensitive to dairy and allergic to egg...boo! (That's right..boo! I like my dairy!)
- You weigh 15 lbs (according to the scale at home) Mom is getting a little tired of people saying "He's so little!" BOO! We love you just the way you are. Sure I would like for you to get a little more chunk (I stress about it everyday) but there is enough to squish! :)
- You make the cutest face with your lips puckered, your nose scrunched, and of course the concerned eyebrows..but you won't let me get it on camera! Oh, how I want to..and I will!
- You are still gargling! lol Sometimes you do it when I feed you to make me laugh and maybe forget that you are eating..Haha. You wish.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Last night we all went out to Cafe Adobe for my mother's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!) Judah had a blast! He gave her a birthday kiss :) His steri strip was coming off during bath time and I decided not to put one back on. I wanted everyone to see how handsome he looks without his mustache! :) Enjoy the pics! Slobber and all!