Wednesday, October 28, 2009

These Days...


8 Months! WoW!


So, What are you up to these days?

Getting into everything! :) You love electronics already (just like Dad!)
and of course..

You have to touch them!


You are the center of our world...sometimes everything is a blur except you! Then you finally stop crying...lol


I ran out of cute pictures to go with your updates...

  • I am pretty sure you are teething. So far nothing to show for your hard work!
  • No crawling yet. Oh boy do you want to! You get up on your hands and knees so you're almost there!
  • You pull up! Dad was changing you and all of a sudden you were standing up holding on to the sides of the changing table! Now you won't stop! :)
  • You move your hands ALOT when you want something. Like you are trying to grab air
**PiCtUrE BrEaK**





  • Your favorite song is "I'm in the Lords Army!" ...Yes sir!
  • You blow your nose! lol Since you got your new nose you test it to make sure it still works...and it does! There is proof!
  • You are still sensitive to dairy and allergic to egg...boo! (That's right..boo! I like my dairy!)
  • You weigh 15 lbs (according to the scale at home) Mom is getting a little tired of people saying "He's so little!" BOO! We love you just the way you are. Sure I would like for you to get a little more chunk (I stress about it everyday) but there is enough to squish! :)

  • You make the cutest face with your lips puckered, your nose scrunched, and of course the concerned eyebrows..but you won't let me get it on camera! Oh, how I want to..and I will!
  • You are still gargling! lol Sometimes you do it when I feed you to make me laugh and maybe forget that you are eating..Haha. You wish.

Here are some funny ones. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I like all your cool pictures! You will have to teach me how to do all that stuff.. :) It sounds like he is doing a lot of fun things I love this age.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for updates!!! He's such a cutie! Yall are really blessed.

    -Verntina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the rockin' mowhawk! :) How is he liking the snow? He is such a handsome little man and absolutely adorable!

    -Girlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the pics! I can never see
    Udi enough! Hope you can capture all those
    adorable expressions for us to see too! Squish Judah for me.

    ReplyDelete