8 Months! WoW!
So, What are you up to these days?
Getting into everything! :) You love electronics already (just like Dad!)
and of course..
You have to touch them!
You are the center of our world...sometimes everything is a blur except you! Then you finally stop crying...lol
I ran out of cute pictures to go with your updates...
- I am pretty sure you are teething. So far nothing to show for your hard work!
- No crawling yet. Oh boy do you want to! You get up on your hands and knees so you're almost there!
- You pull up! Dad was changing you and all of a sudden you were standing up holding on to the sides of the changing table! Now you won't stop! :)
- You move your hands ALOT when you want something. Like you are trying to grab air
- Your favorite song is "I'm in the Lords Army!" ...Yes sir!
- You blow your nose! lol Since you got your new nose you test it to make sure it still works...and it does! There is proof!
- You are still sensitive to dairy and allergic to egg...boo! (That's right..boo! I like my dairy!)
- You weigh 15 lbs (according to the scale at home) Mom is getting a little tired of people saying "He's so little!" BOO! We love you just the way you are. Sure I would like for you to get a little more chunk (I stress about it everyday) but there is enough to squish! :)
- You make the cutest face with your lips puckered, your nose scrunched, and of course the concerned eyebrows..but you won't let me get it on camera! Oh, how I want to..and I will!
- You are still gargling! lol Sometimes you do it when I feed you to make me laugh and maybe forget that you are eating..Haha. You wish.
Here are some funny ones. Enjoy!