Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NAM Wk 4

Judah looks great and apparently ahead of schedule! The dentist added more acrylic to the nose stents and to push the premaxilla back.
He weighs 13 lbs! I am so proud! The pediatrician said he is eating well and looks "beautiful" Judah tested positive for egg allergy. I am still going to continue to cut dairy out and gradually introduce it back to make sure he is ok.


I know..I am slacking. I don't have any pictures to post, but today has been totally insane. I did post some last night! So scroll down and enjoy! :)
Rebekka

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear good news! Yesterdays pics are adorable too! I am praying. I miss you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rebekka! I found your site via another cleft site and just wanted to welcome sweet baby Judah! What a doll he is! We are an Ohio family and we have a cleft affected son who was born in Nov. 07 (Reid). He was born with a complete bilateral cleft lip and palate. We also did the NAM device (for 16 weeks) and had great results with it. It can be trying at times, but Reid's progress has been amazing. His lip repair surgery was just under 7 hours. He healed unbelieveably quickly and has been a trooper. Now, he is a happy, healthy, BUSY 20 month old boy...and I welcome you to visit our blog anytime! Take care, and you have an adorable little boy!

    With love,
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete