Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

We love you! :)

So things are going well, Judah ate 26 ounces yesterday! He has also cut back to 5 feedings a day...YAY!
He squeals now! When I blow on his belly or kiss his cheek. Too cute..I have been trying to get it on video!
We took the stents off the NAM using....a flash light, nail file, needle nose pliers, soldering iron,pocket knife...those things weren't coming off easy!

I also added some amazing music so turn on your speakers and enjoy! The first song "rescue" I sang it in my head over and over during my c-section..it was the only thing (other than my husband and the epidural) that kept me from running out of there!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture! He is so cute!
    Sounds like you two had quite a project going on! :) I am glad you were able to get the nose stents off.
    Thanks for the music it is beautiful. Yet,I think you should be singing instead.
    Happy Birthday Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping up with Judahs' progress through phone updates from April. We are praying daily for you all and we will have special prayer for Judah tonight at church. We love you all. PAT

    ReplyDelete