Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dedication..


The music was beautiful (thanks Jennifer!)..the sermon was beautiful (thanks Brother Castleberry!) and Judah was so handsome! I was so glad to see so many people I love there! I wish I would have taken more pictures but Judah was burning up in his outfit... It's not easy being that cute!


Mom and Dad





Praying over Judah








Judah's very first Bible! I love it!






My BEST Friend! I am so blessed to have you Datha!








Of course we had a little photo shoot when we got home.... Why not?


I couldn't resist.. I love a sleeping baby...especially my sleeping baby!!

To everyone who couldn't make it..my heart is with you! We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Rebekka how beautiful! I so wish we could have been there too. Did you sing the song you wrote? I was with you three in prayer this morning. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rebekka! Judah looks so cute! I wish I could squish on him a little! I love sleeping babies too! Its one of my favorite parts of the day... watching lacie or Noah sleeping ... their little chubby cheeks pressed up against the bed! LOVE IT!! I wish that we could have been with you guys today! My prayer for Judah is that God would richly bless his life! That he would be anointed, and Gods hand of protection would always rest on him!

    ReplyDelete