Thursday, May 14, 2009

Frustration!

Judah went back to the dentist yesterday and she thinks he should have the Latham in a few more weeks...Mom's getting a second opinion! She took some pictures to send to Dr. T (the surgeon) let's see what he says! I really think Judah is ready to get the thing out but I'm no doctor..
The Colic Calm came in yesterday it's a little scary...looks like black ink. Anyway, I really don't think it is helping. I have only given it to him 3 times though hopefully I just have not seen the results yet. I feel like I am going to have a break down if this doesn't get better soon! He eats 1 or 2 ounces and then cries when I put the bottle in his mouth. I am going to give it this weekend with the colic calm (I have also started giving him Ranitidine again) if it's not better by Monday I'm going to take him to the doctor. I am just so afraid she is going to put him through more torture with a series of tests.

Jesus, I pray you would touch Judah. Heal and comfort him. Take away any pain he is feeling. In Jesus name, I put him in your hands. You are the best doctor there is!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment