In a little over a month you will be a year old! My baby!
- You are a professional crawler now! I was trying to get a picture of you crawling toward me, before I could take the shot you were already in my lap!
- When you stand to your feet you have to stop and do a victory dance. "Oh yeah, I did it! I'm standin!"
- We went to see if you can qualify for speech therapy but you are right where you should be in development! Good job! We need to work a little on the sounds you use your lips for: M, B, W, P...etc
- You have your top 2 teeth so far. Maybe soon you will surprise us with more!
- You love music! You always have, but I think that love is growing.
- You are learning to worship. I see you waving your hands and clapping during worship service. It melts my heart.
- You love trying new food (especially what we are eating) Jello, black eyed peas, crescents, you even ate some of my cereal this morning. It makes you feel like a big boy!
- You wave, high five, give kisses, play patty cake, arms up, arms down, touch my nose, eyes, and mouth. Your squealing, laughing, flirting. Really finding your own personality, and I love every minute of it!